Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Alpha Keeper RFID Protective Sleeves and Money Pouch Review


Alpha Keeper RFID Protective Sleeves and Money Pouch Review

Please purchase from Amazon here
This is my new RFID protection sleeve set and money pouch. I received it from Alpha Keeper via Amazon. This set includes five RFID protective sleeves for credit cards, time cards, anything electronic that a hacker can steal information from by software on phone, table, or laptop scanners. It also includes a large sleeve big enough to place your passport.

Each sleeve has a cute little saying on it, even the passport sleeve!
The card sleeves up close:





The passport sleeve up close:
The pouch is a nice neutral grey color.

It has two zippered pockets, and inside of the bigger pocket, there are two mesh pockets.


The pouch has a small plastic latch:
The strap it self that goes around you is elastic, woven over with very soft threading. Nice and stretchy. Also soft enough to wear under clothing against skin to conceal your belongings.
Fits me, who wears size 26 shirts


I'm wearing it under my shirt, can you tell?
Even though I don't do alot of traveling, this is a definate keeper for events where I don't want to carry my purse such as the county fair, local fall events (going on currently every weekend in our area) and the ideas are endless!

I received this product from Alpha Keeper for a fair, unbiased, and honest review that is 100% original and wholly me.


No comments:

Post a Comment