Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Vellostar Emergency Sew Kit Review



Vellostar Sewing Kit Review!!!

I got it today. 
Sorry, my phone doesn't take the best pictures :(




My first impression before opening: Beautiful canvas case. Hard with a neat zipper around 3 of the 4 edges. The zipper pull is a little on the small side, but its heavy and looks to be pretty durable.

When I opened it, this was before me: 

Needles (2 of each size; 8 sizes), 2 threaders, buttons, a safety pin, heavy shears, 2 straight pins and a thread ripper were on one side. 12 colors of thread, a durable tape measure, and metal thimble were on the other side. Everything is held in the case with small elastic bands. 

I ordered it from amazon at  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014KKP2FS/ref=cm_sw_su_dp and was given a code (which I no longer have) for it to be sent free. I have Prime, so shipping was 2 days and totally free. 

This is a great gift for the holidays, even a stocking stuffer, and at $6.99 (current sale price as of 9/23/15) it is definitely worth the money! #VellostarSewingKit

Here is my youtube review, please thumbs up it, share, follow me. Comments are very welcome, and don't be shy! You won't make me cry. Promise :)
Vellostar Sewing Kit Review

No comments:

Post a Comment