Sunday, September 20, 2015

New ventures

So, yesterday, I signed up here to blog. I've thought about it for years, just never got around to it til now.
Also, yesterday, I decided to try out a new webpage that my friend told me about, called Tomoson.

Did these creations go hand in hand? Damn skippy, they sure did! So, yes. Tomoson is a review company for many companies with products looking for reviews. Some cost you, some pay you, and many are free. I plan on sharing my received products here, on Facebook, twitter, so on and so forth. Will it be constant? Hopefully mildly so. Will I throw out creative writing, well, let's say I'll attempt it! lol

And my page is me. I am a baby wearing momma. I'm passionate about many things. I'm hysterically funny (both sober and drunk ;-) ). And I get mad, but I'm also a bit "cray cray" as my two year old says.

Anywho... and so my first blog post ends with thoughts on what tomorrow brings. Hopefully a toddler who sleeps til noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment