Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Super Youth Eye Gel Review


Super Youth Eye Gel Review

Super youth eye gel, by OZ Naturals, is an eye cream used to combat circles, bags, puffiness, wrinkles and damage to the skin around the eyes. It can also be used as an all over face serum to correct similar problems on your face.
You can purchase from Amazon.

I used it for for my eyes alone, as I have puffiness, bags and circles (love mommyhood!). Using it for 3 days two times a day (morning and night) I stopped on the fourth. I noticed that my eyelids felt a little tighter and firmer, my circles were just shadows, and bags... what bags? I was so happy, I look almost 3 years younger (in my mind) and my husband noticed without me saying anything! Not even a hint!

I'm going to keep using this through the winter as I tend to get alot of damage from the cold weather and wind. I look forward to many more months of use, as it only takes a teeny tiny big (peasized) and even if I switch to only as needed or once a day, I see this lasting at least until Thanksgiving if not longer. As I said though, I think I will save it for winter damage.

My hopes are that if you do try this product, please let me know! It truly is amazing! I'm getting older, and not younger, and realized not to long ago that I need to take better care of my skin!

I received this product for an honest and unbiased review. This review is 100% wholly me and all original to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment