Monday, September 21, 2015

Fun Days!

So, yesterday we had a busy and fun afternoon.

First of all, it was sunny, and fluffy clouds were everywhere. Warm with a cool breeze. Prefect weather to be outside walking an event to support victims of abuse. #springhaven
We walked around with my son on my back in our toddler sized Lil' Rascals Tula. We got so many complements, and oohs and ahhs. Only one older man said he's getting too big. I smiled, and told him "Helikes it. See? He's smiling, and content. If he was down on the ground running, your wares would be everywhere. He's a snatch and run boy." (Which is total truth!)


I won a portion plate in a raffle from Perfect Portions. It comes with a large plate, and a smaller plate that fits in it with a cover to go. Also included is a recipie book, dining booklet, and instructional book. Seems very straight forward. And actually excited to try it out. Seems to be well made with nice hard and thick plastic. Many compartments in the plate have a guide in the big plate saying what can go where.#perfectportions #eathealthy #getfit









And after that we went to McDonald's for a cookie and fries snack and drink. I was horrified to see my son do this...


And he ate it.... *shudder*

Haha! Well, we ended they day with Thomas and Friends; and a bucket for my little boys head...

No comments:

Post a Comment