Monday, September 28, 2015

Ohuhu 47ct Fondant Set


Ohuhu Fondant Cutter Set and Tools Review

Buy it on Amazon

I got the Ohuhu fondant cutter set today from Amazon. On first glance I thought "Wow, there is ALOT of little bits going on here!" I was very amazed at the quality and little details in the pieces themselves.

I was also pleasantly surprised that they were organized by shape. I try to keep things worked down with organization. Being a mommy of a two year old monster, I'm almost trying to make myself.... a little more compulsive with my organizing. 

Anyways, I don't work with fondant and cakes.... I'm a horrible horrible baker... But I do work with polymer clay, and these work perfectly with this medium.

And so, here is my video review of the product. Just an opening review. 

This review is wholly and 100% myself, my words. I received this product for an honest and original review.


No comments:

Post a Comment