Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A little about me and my blog life!

So, I just want to touch base on why my blog is Diary of a mad, hysterical, passionate babywearing momma!

So, first of. I'm mad. Not angry (so much) but kinda crazy. I like things. Sometimes those are weird things, off the beaten path things. I'm kind of the only mom in my family on either side that wants to crunchify herself. Therefore according to them, I'm mad.

Hysterical. Like, insanely craz? At times maybe, but I have an odd sense of humor. I think I'm funny. Some poeple do too. Others dont, butthats all fine and dandy. To each their own. A good idea of my sense of humor in t.v. for is The Mindy Project #themindyproject

Boy oh boy am I passionate! I love to love, and I love alot. A short list is
  1. My son and husband
  2. My dog
  3. My faith
  4. My t.v. shows
  5. My fandoms (yes, fandoms)
Don't get me started on things like Star Trek, or Stargate, Vampire Diaries, Bitten, and oh so much more. #startrek #stargate #thevampirediaries #bitten

And babywearing...... one of those crunchy momma things that I love! Here's some examples!





 So yeah. Definition of why this blog is what it is. A small snapshot of me, I guess you could say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment