Thursday, October 1, 2015

24 Essential Oil Bottles with Orifice Reducers Pack Review


24 Essential Oil Bottles with Orifice Reducers Pack Review
These beauties can be purchased from Amazon here.
I LOVE these. Hands down. No argument. Being new to the essential oil game, I found these available for review via Tomoson, merely 24 hours after I bought my first oils. I thought, shoot to review them!

I recieved them only 3 days later, I was so excited. Unfortunately, one was broken, there was a missing cap, and no orifice reducers. I messaged the sellers via Amazon, and got a response a day later! They informed me that they would be sending me another set, no problem.

And 2 days later, these showed up! The first set arrived from Amazon, this set came from another warehouse, and in perfect shape!

These bottles are amber (to reduce sunlight exposure as it degrades essential oils quickly). The orifice reducers allow you to use as aromatherapy like smelling salts without being overpowered. They can be used without the reducers, you just have to be careful, they spill easily.

They are designed with essential oil in mind, but can be used to carry other liquids like perfumes. Being only 3ml, they fit nicely in your pocket, or your purse. Perfect for portability.

This item was received in exchange for an unbiased review which is 100% wholly my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment