Monday, October 19, 2015

Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract Detox Review


Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract Detox by Justified Laboratories Review

Purchase from Amazon here.

There are all kinds of products out there these days that say they help you detox, but they don't, or take forever to work. This product says take for 7 days (do NOT exceed, very unsafe!) and you will see results! I did, and boy did I see some great results!

All you do is take 1 capsule twice a day 30 minutes before meals with 8 oz of water. That easy. The pills are big, and smell and taste funny. Down them fast, and you have no worries.

This product says that it:
  1. Is a natural weight loss aid. I lost 5 pounds while just doing Zumba twice a week.
  2. detoxifies and supports digestive health. Let's just say, things got better in that department. No details want to be shared. Hehe
  3. Supports and maintains appetite control. I didn't feel as hungry while taking it, so I ate less. After I stopped taking it, if I tried to eat more, it would make me feel overfull and nauseous. 
It is not for pregnant or lactating women. Not for children under 18 either. Don't take if you have abdominal pain or loose stools.

It also contains about 20 mg of caffeine per capsule, which equals about half a cup of coffee according to the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment