Sunday, October 25, 2015

Calm Coloring Book: Flora and Fauna Edition Review


Calm Coloring Book: Flora and Fauna Edition Review

Purchase from Amazon here.
Children love coloring books. Even adults love the simple pleasure of coloring a picture every now and then.

This is one of the most adult coloring books I have ever seen. Elaborate, yet simple designs. Something to take hours to complete. Here is the first and only picture I have completed.
Done with color pencils, this book can take any medium pretty much. Thick heavy paper offers a pretty solid base for pencils, crayons, markers, pens, even paint!

My most favorite design is this one though.
Beautiful raccoon curled up. Amazing, right?

Here are some other designs in this book.



These will take hours to complete. The one I finished i did in pieces over the course of a week, and after thinking on it, I took about 5 or so hours to complete just taking my time. Crazy, right?

I love this book. It is thought invoking, calming, and just satisfies that inner child for a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment